[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism is BORING

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 01:53:23 CEST 2007

jared wrote:
> ....if its so fucking
> bad why would you want to visit?

Some people have the hope, the true situation would not be so depressing.

> .....but who
> is worse: the Idiot, or the guy who follows the idiot?

except for romania, there are not so many countries in the world, who
follow the US at the moment.

> I didn't vote for Bush...neither did half of the American
> voters...that's over 150 million United States citizens who didn't vote
> for Bush

I am not sure, how you calculate this. because in 2000 50mio people
voted for bush. which means 250mio citizens (including children and
non-voters) did not. 51mio voters voted actively against bush, 249 mio
citizens did not... (only 101mio people actively voted.)
for years later (due to his successful policy...), 62mio voted for bush.
marius.