[PD] click interface hack??

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Thu Oct 11 03:11:52 CEST 2007

For anyone on Linux, there is a nice workaround using your capslock-key
as a mouse button as posted on this list by i think Frank some time ago:
(You might need to check the numeric keycodes of your keyboard with xev
first).

# disable capslock
xmodmap -e "remove lock = Caps_Lock"

# set to mouse button
xmodmap -e "keycode 66 = Pointer_Button1"

# turn things on:
xkbset m

# turn it off again:
xmodmap -e "keycode 66 = Caps_Lock"