[PD] midi controller advice?

Conor J Curran forward at forwind.net
Thu Oct 11 13:10:34 CEST 2007

Hi Bryan,
Sorry for the 3 month delay in responding to this :) . I bought the CME
GPP3. One expression pedal, two switches. Seems a little flaky, gets
itself in a muddle and needs to be restarted to get it going again.
Quite cheap though and looks and feels lovely.
I must take a look at the behringer as of when the time comes where I
need more expression pedals.
All the Best B,
Cj