[PD] Feature request/external query (PDPEDIA)

Thomas O Fredericks tof at danslchamp.org
Thu Oct 11 17:14:46 CEST 2007

Hi again Martin,

Hum , the output file is a binary. I don't think I was very clear:
I need a way to write a text file from PD BUT the input and output is in
ASCII code.
For example. from pd, I would send "add 97 32 98 32 99" and when I would
write the file, the contents could be viewed with a text editor and would
display "a b c".

Tom