[PD] That's a surprising new look

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Oct 11 20:38:11 CEST 2007

On Oct 11, 2007, at 10:38 AM, Thomas Grill wrote:

> Frank Barknecht schrieb:
>> And Max will never beat Pd's price.
> I'm quite sure this is wrong, given the time i for one invested in
> implementing certain kernel features, fixing bugs and providing
> workarounds.
>
> greetings, Thomas

Max does not run on embedded systems, PDAs, or iPods.  I just worked
on a project where a 15 year Max veteran hired me to setup PDa for an
installation involving 550 embedded systems.  I know other longtime
Max users who are learning Pd for this very reason.  And that's Pd 0.37!

----

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli