[PD] about pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 12 04:47:09 CEST 2007

My last homebrew was many years ago.  I always like strong stouts, so
I decided to make the strongest stout imaginable.  I skipped anything
that might dilute the flavor and just used pure chocalate malt, and
lots of it.

The beer turned out to be incredibly strong in flavor, basically
undrinkable, and really, almost chewable.  It also had a ton of sugar
left in it when I bottled it.  So it continued to ferment in the bottle.

When you would open one of the 750ml bottles, it would spout brown
foam 0.5m high for a couple of seconds, emptying about half of the
bottle.  A couple shot off on their own...

.hc