[PD] bouncing

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 17:20:26 CEST 2007

thanks frank, I will look into it. do you have any benchmark test data
about the speed of pyode compared to pmpd or msd?
I basically need only 2d at the moment. with pmpd I think I can draw at
least 100-150 objects, maybe more(?). but that depends on the framerate,
and many other factors (like how many of the objects are linked to each
other...)
marius.