[PD] Fwd: portuguese pdpedia template

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Oct 14 16:32:22 CEST 2007

On Oct 14, 2007, at 7:59 AM, João Miguel Pais wrote:

>> Ok, I ran a test import, you can check it out here (all of the
>> objects should be the PT template):
>>
>> http://wiki.puredata.info/test/boids2d
>
> looks fine, I think
>

>> Also, missing from your list below is "status".  Let me know if
>> you want to add it.  Here's what it is in English:
>>
>> http://wiki.puredata.info/en/Status
>
> ok, I guess it wasn't in the original list. that's very easy to add,
>
> $status = "Estado";

I think it would be good to add in the infobox template to make sure
the infoboxes are rendering correctly before doing the big import.
Basically, take this one:

http://wiki.puredata.info/en/index.php?
title=Template:Infobox_Objectclass&action=edit

And translate it and paste it into this one:

http://wiki.puredata.info/test/index.php?
title=Template:Infobox_Classe_do_objecto&action=edit

----

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra