[PD] programming a load/unload of abstractions

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:21:44 CEST 2007

Hi

Is there an object that'll load a given abstraction upon receiving a
bang? Similar for unload?

The reason I ask is I though it would make sense to make an abstraction
per graphical event in gem, like "texturize a cube with this image,
rotate the cube, and move is over the screen". This abstraction would
essentially be an event that could be triggered (I'm planning on using
osc for that). This way a gem performance could be split into separate
events which could be triggered to form an entire performance. Is that I
stupid idea, and if so what would be a better way to go about this?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen