[PD] gem/fullscreen/linux

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:55:53 CEST 2007

Roman Haefeli wrote:

> have a look at the helpfile of [gemwin].

Hmmm. I tried that (of cource) but I was expecting to be able to right
click athe [genwin] object and select "help". This gave me a "sorry,
couldn't find help patch for "Gem/gemwin.pd". I searced my system for a
file called "gemwin-help.pd, since I though it was supposed to be called
that and didn't find any, which led me to believe that there were no
help files available.

Apparently they are located in .../help/ and thisone is simply called
"gemwin.pd". What did I do wrong since the right-click/help way doesn't
work?

Anyways, thanks for pointing me in the direction of gemwin.pd, now I can
dig in, although so far in a rather cumbersome fashion...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen