[PD] level of abstraction in gem

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:26:26 CEST 2007

Hi

So I played a bit with gem, and still have lots to learn. One thing I
keep thinking is how low an abstraction level I'm working on. Is this
simply the way it should be or are there any abstractions available
that'll cut corners.

I realize that to some extend there's a tradeoff between being 100% in
control and a high abstraction level, but to get a newbie like me going
quickly a blend would be nice.

I'm not even sure exactly what I'd like to see, but some wiz-bang
filters that do a lot and look good.

BTW: I'm in no way complaining and I'm trying not to be lazy :-)

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen