[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism is TERMINATE THREAD PLEASE

ydegoyon at free.fr ydegoyon at free.fr
Tue Oct 16 16:44:31 CEST 2007

Derek Holzer wrote:

> As Roman already so eloquently suggested....
>
> EVERYONE PLEASE STOP THIS NOW.
>
> You're all adults enough that no one needs to get the last word in. I hope.
>
> Thanks,
> derek
>
> --
> derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista
> ---Oblique Strategy # 164:
> "Twist the spine"

sorry, _nobody_ can stop a discussion here,
and not in this authoritative way...
( except if it _disturbs_ you,
which is kind of revelating )

there's no 'PLEASE STOP' there is 'YES PLEASE HURT ME!',
that's all we can take here.

i was disconnected for some days,
but you might know more soon.

and as derek yourself you said once : 'thank you, pueblo!'
( for downloading objects from her site )
so to hell if you're not concerned how girls are treated
in the pd community ( actually just as meat and object of greasy jokes ),
so again, yeh, sorry, they won't participate to nothing here!

from the south,
sevy