[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism is TERMINATE THREAD PLEASE

David Merrill dmerrill at media.mit.edu
Tue Oct 16 17:30:31 CEST 2007

> so to hell if you're not concerned how girls are treated
> in the pd community ( actually just as meat and object of greasy jokes ),
> so again, yeh, sorry, they won't participate to nothing here!

yves,
I haven't noticed anything offensive on the list like you describe (maybe
you're mixing life on the streets with life on the pd-list? :)) In my
experience the discussion here is respectful and helpful, and it's *usually*
about PD... I agree that there's no point in agitating to prematurely end a
relevant discussion - but personally I got bored a while ago, and I don't
think this thread is on-topic anymore (bored/irritated != disturbed). I
think it would be a better use of everyone's time to get back to discussing
Pure Data.
best,
-David M.
--