[PD] Fwd: portuguese pdpedia template

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 16 21:46:56 CEST 2007

On Oct 15, 2007, at 7:00 AM, João Miguel Pais wrote:

>>> ok, I guess it wasn't in the original list. that's very easy to add,
>>>
>>> $status = "Estado";
>>
>> I think it would be good to add in the infobox template to make
>> sure the infoboxes are rendering correctly before doing the big
>> import.  Basically, take this one:
>>
>> http://wiki.puredata.info/en/index.php?
>> title=Template:Infobox_Objectclass&action=edit
>>
>> And translate it and paste it into this one:
>>
>> http://wiki.puredata.info/test/index.php?
>> title=Template:Infobox_Classe_do_objecto&action=edit
>
> I had done it already before, but in http://wiki.puredata.info/pt/
> Predefinição:Infobox_Objectclass. I copied it now to http://
> wiki.puredata.info/test/Template:Infobox_Classe_do_objecto and
> changed the table header, but it looks different as yours.

Ok, the import is running now, congrats you have a Portuguese pdpedia
with about 2000 object templates!

http://wiki.puredata.info/pt/boids2d

The import should be done in a hour...

----

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess
himself of it.            - Thomas Jefferson