[PD] Pdpedia Español WAS: translations for pdpedia templates

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 16 21:49:36 CEST 2007

Hey,

I haven't seen a complete template for this, I hope you haven't lost
interest.  Please post a complete version of this template that I can
copy and paste, or attach it as a separate file.  I don't speak much
Spanish, so I can't tell what's wrong or right most of the time.

# wikipedia terms
my $stub = "";
my $template = "";
my $category = "";