[PD] Will Netotchka Nezvanova please sit down...

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Oct 17 11:00:43 CEST 2007

In that case, as in this one, I think this is a more appropriate document:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/troll-faq/

Especially the original alt.syntax.tactical FAQ makes for better reading
than much of what got posted here as the "sexism" thread "matured". Not
to mention the "beer" thread... It reminds me that (in the Northern
hemisphere at least) it's not full-on winter yet so maybe people should
try to get outside more often instead of starting or responding to witch
hunts and political correcting.

In fact, I'm out the door right now.

best,
d.