[PD] pdpedia classifications

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 17 14:58:11 CEST 2007

Olivier Heinry a écrit :

>> PdPedia classification
>> ----------------------
>> Make easier navigation for artitic goal and newbie.

One important thing is to classify between actual and deprecated
externals...
Nothing is more frustrating than trying to compile and use an
external... and finally seeing it was designed for pd 0.33 or to compile
with an old gcc :)
I don't know how to implement that, maybe all externals should start as
deprecated and the status is changed as soon as someone has used it
(leaving a comment in the edit page with working os and pd version) ??

Greetings,

Nicolas

PS: I've changed the title for a more general discussion...

--
Nicolas Montgermont
http://nicomon.basseslumieres.org