[PD] Will Netotchka Nezvanova please sit down...

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:53:10 CEST 2007

It only runs on OS9 so you need an older Mac.

b1257+12 was a sample mangling patch.  I don't recall how many samples it
loaded (2?) but it really did not do that much out of the ordinary.  It may
have had some random walk type of parameter changes and in true NN style the
interface was inscrutable.

Plus you had to deal with them to get the thing in the first place.  Not a
stable or rational group to try and do a transaction with.  For example, I
am one of two non-c74 employees banned from using Nato for life (the other
is Sean Booth of Autechre).  NN was amusing then annoying then pathetic in a
space of maybe 18 months.