[PD] Fwd: portuguese pdpedia template

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 17 18:22:08 CEST 2007

On Oct 17, 2007, at 5:46 AM, João Miguel Pais wrote:

>> Good idea. If you want to make a list of those, I'll do the import.
>
> ok, I'll work on it when possible.
>

>>> I would also like if someone in the english version (the
>>> "official" one) would put one day to finish at least one object
>>> as good as possible, to serve as reference for others (including
>>> putting an image, etc.). in my experience, opening the doors and
>>> unleashing the users without a kind of direction to follow will
>>> sooner or later lead to waste of time/energy and disenchantement
>>> from the involved working persons.
>>
>> I wouldn't call the English one the official one, I hope they'll
>> all be official.  We are all figuring out how to do this.  We
>> don't have a "complete" one yet, but I know that Marius is working
>> on getting things running smoothly.  Nicolas has put some good
>> work into this one:
>
> of course there's no official one, but the english one is the most
> advanced - duh, the documentation was already in english -, and the
> common language to the main people involved in pd, pidip etc. is
> english. My point is that a solid reference page would be important
> to have - one of the web's problems isn't lack of information, is
> just lack of quality of information. And it would be good if that
> page would be finished soon, because the doors are about to open
> for free editing.

Definitely,  I am hoping that many people will contribute.  No one
need ask permission to edit anything, everything is open to editing,
please do!  I think this would be a good opportunity to get the
contributions of more people beyond the standard set.  I think
everyone's heard enough from me. ;)

----

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith