[PD] advise on making mjpeg, pdp and libquicktime happy

danja vasiliev binary.koala at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:22:20 CEST 2007

hi olsen,
thanks a lot for your transcode suggestion! strangely enough it was the
only way for me to get the right file format.
as i see now, the format that [pdp_qt] expects needs to be "jpeg codec,
colormodel YUV420P" that in my experience only transecode creates. all
other methods use mjpeg and YUVJ420P. I'm wondering now would it work if
i only change the colorspace...
anyways, thanks for you advices everyone, i'm getting something to work
here finally. however im still hoping to discover the "magical avi
spell" of puredyne, i played with it a little and it reads dv footage
and mp4 video, which ultimately cool.

danja

--
    _|_       danja vasiliev