[PD] pd to webpage

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Oct 18 07:28:15 CEST 2007

This is very cool, keep us posted on your progress!  I am thinking of
trying to write an IRC client in Pd.  Then there could be an embedded
IRC client in Pd-extended that is tied into the help system.  You
click a link on a help patch, it opens a chatroom and posts the
context of the patch to the chatroom.  That would help out the
newbies, who often have trouble knowing what to ask.

.hc