[PD] webring name and url (!) changed to pd_ring

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:35:06 CEST 2007

Yeah - I'm pretty sure that's completely groundless. You should send a
copy to BoingBoing. They love that stuff.

Understandable that you don't want to get into it with a big company,
but I bet they don't have any legal leg to stand on.

It's a real bummer. The pd webring is where I first learned a lot of
stuff about the language. Sucks that people think they own the word.

cheers
dafydd