[PD] many paths, how

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Thu Oct 18 17:11:36 CEST 2007

hi!

Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> Hallo,
>
>> I think it would be very good to have cleaned up preferences windows
>> for Pd in general.

> .pdrc rocks my world and it can rock yours, too!
>
> The only thing missing is comments.
>
> Oh, and unfortunatly it seems to be deprecated.  ;)
>
> Ciao

  things have been clean in pd until .pdsettings has arrived, now it's
always a mess with pd settings, particulary under windows.
  For example, now I've got to change my soundcard settings after each
pd boot since the least releases of pd-extended has been installed, and
I didn't figured out yet how to fix it.

  Under linux I use .pdrc file, things are a lot easier with it, this
file just misses a template with comments.