[PD] [OT] Re: about sexism is TERMINATE THREAD PLEASE

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:51:31 CEST 2007

On 10/18/07, Yves Degoyon <ydegoyon at free.fr> wrote:

> olaaaaa,
>
> this is an excellent summing up of all that is wrong here...
> i didn't except to find soo much c.r.a.p. under the carpet ..
> you can call me a troll, but i don't think i'm so braindead
> [maybe tired].

You never did explain why you claimed to read phrases like "wet dream" and
"gang bang" here every day.  Does this kind of language permeate the list
whenever I turn my back?  As far as I can tell your statement was a
downright lie, and it caused a pretty long thread full of OT arguments.
==troll

i started this thread mainly because i wonder why some women
> feel the need to create their own structures and events,
> and why we go straight to separatism,
> separate women and men,

> so why we should have different agendas?
> one of the reason is that women can't take this macho c.r.ap. anymore.

I'm not big on macho crap either, and you obviously aren't.  A lot of times
when people form their own separate structures, it's as much shyness as
intimidation.  Has THIS happened due to the language on this list??

Anyway I don't interpret crass humor as macho.
Is Southpark macho?  Does it repel women?

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com