[PD] Will Netotchka Nezvanova please sit down...

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Oct 19 02:46:16 CEST 2007

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007, Mike McGonagle wrote:

> http://www.ima.or.at/?page_id=295&language=en
>
> Wow, if this woman is really NN...

Yes and no. NN is a collective. I don't know why that woman claims to be
NN in particular, but she is neither of the two incarnations of NN that I
know about. I don't know how many people are involved, but I think I've
read at least four names, including men, and I'm pretty sure that this
list was incomplete.

I don't exactly keep bookmarks on that topic, so, I can't really find
where I read that, sorry.