[PD] Will Netotchka Nezvanova please sit down...

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 07:23:41 CEST 2007

All of the enigma around NN is almost as great as the mystic fog
surrounding Crispin Glover and his David Letterman appearances + his
music videos in which he invokes the same two characters...far out.

Other than that, Jodorowsky's "The Holy Mountain" is about the most
crazy thing in the world.

Waaaaay OT now, blame it on cheap PBR and an out of town gf.

~Kyle