[PD] Will Netotchka Nezvanova please sit down...

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 09:11:38 CEST 2007

I've seen flame wars last for many years.  Rather, I've left forums and
checked back years later to find it still happening.  In one case one of the
members had had some kind of legal action against him, apparently for trying
to hunt down one of the others.

I wonder at how people stay in (and seek out) situations that directly cause
them suffering.  A bad marriage isn't always short.
I still believe in the internet.

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com