[PD] RE: Pdpedia Español WAS: translations for pdpedia templates

Javier García tirengarfio at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 22:16:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

sorry, I was busy these days before.. Anyway i dont (cant) usually read all emails of this list.

The translations are right. Only these two maybe could be translated:

my $infobox = "infobox"; my $topLevel = "toplevel";

Maybe "infobox" could be translated as  "información". The second one i dont know the context exactly...

If you want more information about translation ask me, even directly.

br.
GARFF