[PD] Audio drops when I refresh many text in scrolline by externalMIDIcontrol.

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Oct 20 11:13:40 CEST 2007

> Andy - are you operating Ardour by mouse or by Hardware MIDI controller?
>        Personally I looking for control by MIDI not by mouse and
>        keyboard.

By mouse as a traditional DAW. Though I don't use remote transport
functions I'm aware it does have a rich interface for remote control
through Jack transport, SMPTE and MIDI.

Something you might like to check out for inspiration is the Trinity

http://linuxdevices.com/articles/AT6071673793.html

It's open source and open architecture, so you may get some ideas
on controlling transport etc since the Trinity has a minimal interface
using a few buttons. Dan James informed me of this product and there
is some discussion on the linux-audio list, perhaps you can even pull
out the HD recorder engine of Ardour and run it sans GUI as your
disk backend.

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:29:01 +0200
"Kuba Szczypek" <qqqq268 at wp.pl> wrote:

>        But the rest of your "possible solutions" give me inspiration.
>        I will analize, and try your suggestions.
> So thank you - I will be in contact.
>
> Kuba

> Paul Oakenfold - najdro_szy DJ _wiata
> ju_ 7 grudnia wyst_pi w Hali Stulecia we Wroc_awiu.
> Zobacz wi_cej:
> http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fgaleria.html&sid=61

Use the source