[PD] Audio drops when I refresh many text in scrolline by externalMIDI control.

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Oct 20 10:36:06 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Try using neither for a change: Build a test patch which drives your
> song change with a [metro] and then see, at which metro rate the
> dropouts start.

Attached is a slight variation of the ezmenu-test patch I've already
posted which does this benchmark. I can change the file-display with a
period of about 2 ms just fine, at 1 ms dropouts start to happen. With a
period of 100 or 50 ms, which already is much faster than I can read,
everything works perfectly.

Ciao