[PD] Pd-extended on gusty

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Oct 21 00:15:50 CEST 2007

I have no gutsy machine yet so I won't get to it for a while. Plus
somethings will have to be ported, I know that PDP, PiDiP, and
perhaps Gem will need to be ported to libquicktime 1.0.

Those of you with gutsy should try building pd-extended on your
machine.  Here's the basics on how:

First, get the Pd sources, the rsync method is easiest:
http://puredata.org/docs/developer/GettingPdSource

Then setup your machine for the build and run the build (this page is
a wiki page, so please add any gutsy details):
http://puredata.org/docs/developer/Debian

If you run into troubles, post to this list and we'll try to help.

.hc