[PD] Please test! OSX 10.3 and G3s!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Oct 21 02:12:40 CEST 2007

Hey all,

I just made a 10.3/G3 build of the latest Pd-extended release.  If
you have a Mac that's running something older than Tiger (10.4), or a
CPU older than a G4 (iBooks, old iMacs, old PowerBooks, old
PowerMacs, etc.), please test this build.  It should work for all of
those.

http://idmi.poly.edu/pdlab/Pd-0.39.3-extended-macosx103-powerpc.dmg

There is one thing that I know doesn't work: Gem.  Recent versions of
Gem don't work with Mac OS X 10.3.  If anyone can tell me the most
recent version of Gem that works on 10.3, then I'll include that in
the 10.3 package.

----