[PD] Spectrum graphing amplitude problem

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 21 21:31:38 CEST 2007

It is really just the pixel-resolution of the graph. The graph size is 252, but the FFT size is 4096 ( giving 2049 points within the Nyquist frequency ).
So you will see magnitude peaks between the pixels as lower amplitude because the screen doesn't display pixels between pixels.
I hope this makes sense,

Ed

Lone Shark "Aviation" out now on http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com
http://www.myspace.com/sharktracks