[PD] [GEM-dev] proper alpha channels in GEM?

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Mon Oct 22 18:24:12 CEST 2007

  I have another question that is a little bit OT,
inkscape only export bitmaps in png format, then I'd like to use
imagemagicks for converting png to tiff, or even better svg to tiff,
but it's very tricky, for the moment none of the tries I've done gave
something satisfaying, the tiff image result after conversion:
"imagemagicks myfile.png myfile.tiff" gives a totally gray result with
pix_texture, in an image editor there doesn't seem to have an alpha
channel, even with -channel RGBA option.
  Any hint would be very appreciated.
(I've made these tries with Gem-0.90 dll, the 0.91 crashes too often)