[PD] [GEM-dev] proper alpha channels in GEM?

B. Bogart bbogart at goto10.org
Tue Oct 23 19:18:36 CEST 2007

Hi Patrice,

ImageMagick on my debian etch machine does exactly what your wanting it
to, I suppose perhaps you have an older version of imageMagick?

The attached screenshot shows my imageMagick version, and that it does
indeed work for me.

Tested in Gem and it indeed works.

Not sure what is wrong on your end.

.b.