[PD] Array indexing for the wind and the birds

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Oct 23 21:03:22 CEST 2007

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Jamie Bullock wrote:

> BUT, I don't think dynamic patching in Pd as it currently stands is
> officially supported (by Miller),

It's quite useless to say that, unless you are interested in the
philosophical aspects of whether dynamic patching is a feature of pd, what
is a feature, and the meaning of "official" and perhaps of "is". At least
several commands of dynamic patching are so much used that Miller can't
remove them, and if he did, then Hans would put them back anyway.

> and unexpected things can happen!

What are you talking about?