[PD] metastudio released

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 01:29:12 CEST 2007

> no idea what's going on.  It's fairly complex. It uses only 17% cpu
> for the pd process but the gui uses something about 95%.

Ah. I'm so bad at documenting my projects, but I'm insanely busy right now with teaching. Believe me - I'm quite profoundly behind with many things, but will get around to writing proper help files at some point.

And yes, the gui. I needed to get to this point because I'd really like a more efficient gui, but my solution will be for now to make versions that are gui-less as well. The gui is only needed for composing the patterns and stuff - in performance it's not necessary. So - perhaps 0.2 will have this feature. I had to get 0.1 finished first.

Wouldn't it be nice to switch the gui on and off at will? Now there's a thought.
Best,
Ed

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/