[PD] still dmg error with pd-extended

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 25 04:10:21 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 21:53 -0400, marius schebella wrote:
> hmmm, I have no idea, what the problem could be. I just would like to
> solve it, because it keeps me from working. I know 2 other people who
> have (or had) the same problem.
> did you delete the file from your cache before re-downloading?

no, i used wget and i downloaded it 3 times from the link you posted and
i got 3 times the same md5sum

>  did you
> try it from different computers?

yeah, since you ask, i downloaded it as well on my server and i get the
very same checksum again.

btw: you could try to download it from there:
http://romanhaefeli.net/Pd-0.39.3-extended-macosx104-i386.dmg
md5sum: 06f53fc551f28aa084815b63449692fc

>  sorry, I don't want to bother you with
> that problem too much.

no problem. i'd like to help if i can. this is rather a strange problem.
i really wonder what the cause is and the solution.

roman