[PD] PureCorpsV1 update

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Oct 25 05:03:30 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Remember the PureCorpsV1 project?
<http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2007-05/049705.html>

Well it's exactly half way through now. Progress has been slow and even
halted for a while when I got very busy, but we're back on track now
and I will try to push the second half through much quicker.

Damian Stewart pointed out to me recently that this would work much
better if it was automated somehow so that I was not the bottleneck in
the system, and he's quite correct. It would be cool to develop some
kind of framework for automating the exquisite-corps patching
methodology.

Anyway, I will try to post to the pd-list about it as we draw near to
the end.

Best,

Chris.