[PD] about sexy-ism

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 26 21:42:49 CEST 2007

There are MILLIONS of outlets for sex humor: chat rooms, message
boards, frats, etc. etc. etc.  Please leave this place to be a
welcoming discussion of Pd and find a different forum for this kind
of stuff.  MANY people are saying "we don't want to hear this kind of
stuff here", if people really want to talk about Pd and sex, then
start pd-sex or whatever, and leave the rest of us in peace.

Enough already...

.hc