[PD] "open with" on os x

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:39:51 CET 2007

I finally found the solution to this annoying problem.
you have to rebuild the launch service database (see
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20031215144430486 )
I ran the following command, and that fixed it.

/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Support/lsregister
-kill -r -domain local -domain system -domain user

marius.