[PD] Can you help me with this patch? II

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Nov 2 06:53:38 CET 2007

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> See attached patch which is your patch changed in small steps.

Quick addendum: Note the first change I did to your patch. It's the
most important one! If you always make your patches clean and tidy
it's much easier to see what's going on and to identify certain idioms
like counters.

At least try to align left in- and outlets, that are connected to each
other, in strictly vertical colums. This is the Pd equivalent of "left
aligned text" that is used in books and newspapers etc. and makes
patches much more readable.

Ciao