[PD] hide menubar on Mac OS X/Pd-extended.app

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Fri Nov 2 08:20:10 CET 2007

Hi ! Nice to read you.

Talking about the [menubar -1< message to [gemwin]

It only works on pd-extended Mac OS X 10.4, and not 10.3, it seems.
Tested on both today. Or, maybe it is only that the build is too old
to have that patch in. Is there a pd-extended or Gem build that has
this feature ? Maybe I should compile it, but installing the build
tools and the libs is not easy as on Linux. :)

So, will I have to install Tiger, or is there a quicker workaround ?

Thanks,

2007/7/12, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>:

> Doh!  I didn't know that...  it would be nice if such things were
> documented.  Currently:
>
> hans at palatschinken:~ > grep menubar ~/code/pure-data/Gem/help/*
> hans at palatschinken:~ >
>
> .hc
>
> On Jul 12, 2007, at 12:57 PM, chris clepper wrote:
>
> > [menubar -1( should be the equivalent of what Hans posted.  [menubar
> > 0( can lock out the mouse and keyboard.
> >
> > [border 0(  will remove the title bar if that shows.
> >
> > On 7/11/07, Max Neupert <abonnements at revolwear.com> wrote:
> >> why so complicated if
> >> [menubar 0(
> >> just works?