[PD] minimize mac

Hans Roels hans.roels at versateladsl.be
Fri Nov 2 11:38:40 CET 2007

hello,
I am used to a windows computer but I have to work on Mac (OS X
10.3.9) with PD-vanilla (40.2) installed. Often I can't scroll to the
bottom of a big pd-patch, what is the trick to see every part of a
patch in Mac? can you minimize or maximize the windows in PD on Mac?
I tried command + M and these kind of tricks but nothing works, PD
also doensn't have a - or + button in the title bar to
minimize/maximize the window.
I guess there must be a special Mac-trick to solve this... it's very
annoying now!

hans r