[PD] minimize mac

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Nov 2 16:58:20 CET 2007

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, info at timvets.net wrote:

> Sometimes this happens here on ubuntu too. Quite annoying.
> Resizing does not always help.
> What I do then is CTRL+a and SHIFT+arrow-keys to move the contents of the
> patch.
> = Slow if its a big patch.
> Dividing your big patch into smaller subpatches is better I guess.

Usually on Linux you can resize a window by dragging with Alt+Button3
(right button of mouse) but some window managers set it to Alt+Button2
instead (wheel button or thumb button) and some allow to reconfigure the
"Alt" part to something else (e.g. Windows key or Menu key)

What do you mean, "resizing does not always help"?