[PD] minimize mac

Hans Roels hans.roels at versateladsl.be
Fri Nov 2 17:49:56 CET 2007

At 14:16 2/11/2007, you wrote:
>hi,
>one possibility is, to open the patch with a texteditor
>and edit the first line
>the 5 numbers are offset x/y, size x/y, fontsize.
>#N canvas 20 20 800 600 10;
>marius.

Great, this works! but wouldn't this be possible with 'dynamic
patching'? In that case I wouldn't have to open an other program and
I can change it from within PD.

This works from within any patch (to create a new patch dynamically):
[;
pd filename newpatch.pd C:/;
#N canvas 20 10 800 500 10;
#X pop 1(

[send pd-newpatch.pd]

...and this new patch has the right window size.

But if you want to change the size of the windows of the patch (f.e.
'thispatch.pd') you are in, this doesn't work:
[;
#N canvas 20 100 500 300 10(

[send pd-thispatch.pd]

Anybody knows the right message? (I also tried 'relocate' - I found
this in the CVS)