[PD] changing the look of Pd to be more readable

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:15:25 CET 2007

Hi,
I did not disagree with you. I just wanted to add some thoughts. let me
explain again.
one of the thoughts is, that I think there is a difference between the
"programmer" (the one that writes a patch) and the "user". these two
types need different features of gui improvement.
the programmer wants to work in a nice environment, where she can set
colors and fontsizes of the workspace. but to create better user
interfaces she maybe wants to have the possibility to hide cords, color
specific objects, make them bigger.
the one style (for the workspace) only needs to be set once. but the
style for a specific patch may change from patch to patch (according to
how the programmer wants the patch to look like. and still, there
probably should be the possibility to override another programmers
layout with your own -nofancyfirlefanz setting...
marius.