[PD] changing the look of Pd to be more readable

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 5 18:06:24 CET 2007

On Nov 4, 2007, at 11:59 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Nov 2007, marius schebella wrote:
>
>> in case you have not seen this yet.. (max toolbox)
>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9064204491926904985
>
> Yes, there was a talk about a Pd version of this, at
> PdConvention2007. Were you there? :}

I think it would be possible to do something like that in Pd and the
iemguis, since you can move them with messages.

There is an alpha version of [cursor] in today's build which will
give you the mouse cursor position.  I just got some ideas of how to
do it better, so it should be better tomorrow. :)

If someone wants to try to do this, I am willing to do the work to
fill in the gaps in Pd so that it's possible.

----

"Free software means you control what your computer does. Non-free
software means someone else controls that, and to some extent
controls you." - Richard M. Stallman