[PD] high pass filter for images

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Mon Nov 5 23:09:39 CET 2007

Hi,

interesting project, how are you doing it? Back-projection and a IR-cam?
I am not an image processing whiz, but you could try to subtract your
image from a lowpass-filtered copy of the same image. Should give a
highpass then. But i am sure there are more clever ways of doing it.
Basically a HP can be done using a delay and a subtraction.

regards, PP

* punchik punchik <punchikk at yahoo.com> [2007-11-05 22:50]: