[PD] new pd wiki - practical data - includes forum

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Tue Nov 6 10:06:22 CET 2007

On 06/11/2007, at 22.22, Andy Farnell wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:33:02 -0500
> Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>
>> Right, for user patches, tec.  puredata.info has sections.  Perhaps
>> they could be improved.
>
> Yeah,  I looked and failed to find the sections. Obviously the
> potential is there
> for .info to be a wonderful central node, but it does have
> usability problems imho.

Hey Andy. Check out <http://puredata.info/docs/tutorials>. The great
thing about the free form of that page (the tutorials page) is that
one can add links to third party sites. Meaning one can add links to
tutorials on other websites. Meaning they can be in any format. I've
heard there are a bunch of wonderful tutorials in PDF including
interactive Pd examples at a site called ObiWannabe.Co.UK.